Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thank you, people..

Eventhough I still think this blogging thing is just an utterly waste of time, I must say its turning into a good place for me to spit out all the crap or some good times(if I have) that I`ve been going through day by day or these thoughts I've been having in my life... Ah yes, my daily life.. I`d be lying if I say I love my life.. But really, I do appreciate it though.. Seriously.. =_='

You see, I've crossed by a lot of great and interesting people in my life, and some of them even inspired me and in a way, saved me... I cant specifically say their names, but I would like to thank them for being there and supporting me in anyway and pull me up when I feel low or desperately needed help.. And because of them, I'm able to survive these stages of life..

Just to show my point.. :)


Nevertheless, I'm grafeful for having a great mum, awesome lil' bro and two hot and cool sisters. Without my mum, I wouldn't be where I am now or be writing this post. Without my lil' bro, I`d be dead bored and won't be able to be myself. And without my sisters, I wouldn't have anyone to look for when I'm lost in confusion and to help me when I needed... In short, I just don't exist without them...

 
Love you, mum




Hey lil' bro, hey sis

Hehe, second sis with her boyfriend

Here`s the whole gang
(wish I was there)


..And to all my friends out there, thanks for presenting in my life and facing life moments with you guys have been and will be memorable and its a pleasure knowing everyone of you..Who knows what might become of me if I hadn't meet you guys..=)

Again.. Thank you to all.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment